Friday, December 23, 2011

Advent Calendar Day Twenty-three

In box #23 there are jewels to represent Jesus being th King of Kings!
Matthew 2:1-2

"...Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, 'Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews?  We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him.'"

The Magi traveled a long way, at their own expense to worship the King of Kings.  With only two days left until Christmas I am humbled to think of their focus on the One who is important.  At this time of year it is so busy to fill the days with a long 'to do' list of all that needs to be done.  But my challenge is, how do I clearly use the days left until Christmas, not to fulfill my list, but to worship the One who left heaven to make a relationship with God possible for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...