Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Camp

On Sunday I had the joy of dropping off two of my boys at a summer camp. We have attended family camp for the past seven years, but with our move family camp was impossible.

Benjamin & Josiah were thrilled to be able to attend camp and I was excited that they could be in the same cabin. They are not only great brothers they are also great friends.

I'm glad I gave all the instructions to them before we left home. Once we got there we were busy with registration and meeting new people. When it was time for the rest of us to leave I barely got a hug from them. They were ready for camp!

I have been praying for them a lot this week and I can't wait to hear all about their adventures when I pick them up on Friday. Camp is a great time for them to grow up a little bit and a great time for me to let go a little bit more and trust them to the Father's care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...