Friday, February 5, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For

  • I'm thankful for the piles of laundry to wash, dry, fold, and put away...for it means my children have clothes to wear
  • I'm thankful for my squeaky dryer...for it means my laundry dries in less than an hour
  • I'm thankful for toothpaste left in the sink...for it means my children are learning to take care of their dental health
  • I'm thankful for books left out on the floor...for my children have been reading
  • I'm thankful for crumbs on the floor...for it means my children have food to eat
  • I'm thankful for the random hugs I get from my children...for it means that even though our house is not perfect they are loved and are learning to love back!

1 comment:

  1. Laura - I LOVE this thankful list! It's so applicable.
    My husband, Tony and I, worked with Tom on the FL team in Seattle, but have since moved to MO. I came to your blog after receiving your family update and am so glad I did! Thanks for your candid posts.
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...